Summer Concert Series Waitlist
Dear Patron: What’s your choice?
- The two concerts of our Summer Concert Series will be held live at the White Oak Pavilion at Mt. Pisgah Arboretum.
- For each concert, there will be two performances; each has indoor seating (tickets: $35) and outdoor seating (free). SEATING IS LIMITED!
- Fill out the survey below to select your seating preference.
- Notification: Between May 1 and May 10, we expect to notify those on the waitlist as to their status, and process tickets.
- Tickets: Limited seating; respond soon.
- Parking: If ticket holders have a Lane County Parks Pass, they can park for free; otherwise, parking passes are available for purchase ($5).
- Reminder: Performances are rain or shine!
- Questions? Concerns? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 541-953-9204.
Let us know your preference!
REMINDER RE: WHITE OAK PAVILION SEATING
- All seating, indoor and outdoor, will be spaced according to social distancing guidelines at the time of concert.
- Face masks must be worn, covering both mouth and nose. Face shields alone are not acceptable.
- INDOOR SEATING: Chairs provided.
- OUTDOOR SEATING: Seating in the grassy area outside the Pavilion. Chairs not provided.